Are you looking for help with a nasty toothache? If so, you have come to the right place! Toothaches can be painful and annoying when you are trying to go about your daily routine. Luckily, toothaches can be treated, but understand your toothache could be telling you something needs to be addressed by your dentist.
Our dentist, Dr. Souvik Sarkar, understands the common causes of toothaches and is happy to help you. Furthermore, our team at Main Street Dental in Weatherford, Texas, is excited to share a list of insight on the subject with you.
Here is a list of things you can do to treat your toothache:
– Avoid any hard or tough to chew foods, so you do not make the toothache worse or put your teeth in danger of being cracked or chipped.
– Clean your teeth carefully to clear bacteria that could make it worse and promote the healing process for your achy teeth.
– Over-the-counter medications can help toothaches and lower pain to make endurable until you are able to see your dentist for proper treatment.
– Call your dentist and make an appointment, so your dentist can see why you are in pain and fix the issue.
– Rinse your mouth thoroughly to wash away plaque from your teeth and mouth.
– Ice packs are great for dulling the pain and reducing the swelling for a time.
– Floss your teeth carefully in case a seed or small food particle is causing the ache between your teeth or along your gumline.
Do you still need help with your toothache? If so, call us today at 817-458-9900 to schedule an appointment with our oral health care professional. We are happy to welcome you into our office and help you in any way we can.